Anne's Job: To be a Coach.
- A coach helps you to define your goals in ways that can be measured so you know you are making progress.
- A coach encourages.
- A coach educates.
- A coach confronts and does not say what a person necessarily wants to hear.
- A coach directs you and gives you homework and helps you to assign yourself homework.
- A coach helps you to use your money and/or insurance benefits wisely.
- A coach is not a friend. (Not to worry, she is friendly)
- A coach is not a lie detector.
- A coach is not a mind reader.
- A coach will tell you if they cannot help you anymore.
- A coach will follow-up with you over the phone or in a letter.
©Copyright 2011-2019 by, Anne Cummings-Bridge